THE DONGE'S 10 COMMANDMENTS THAT GOVERN OUR MOMBASA TOA DONGE LAKO FACEBOOK PAGE.
THE DONGE'S 10 COMMANDMENTS
1. While debating and healthy discussions are fine, the admin will not tolerate rudeness, profanity, insulting and defamatory posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory comments.
2. Spamming is strictly not allowed.
3. Discussion of illegal activities such as encouragement of use of prohibited drugs, illicit behaviors including terrorizing individuals is not allowed.
4. You are solely responsible for your own prestige and reputation. Think before you post. Think before you reply. Your words determine who you are.
5. Kindly observe ethical behavior when posting. Any post that would dwindle and put the re [removed] putation of this group at risk will be deleted. The deletion will serve as a warning and violators will be banned the next time.
6. Discussions of political nature, political groups, and political activities that may impact or affect Public Safety, National Security and Insurgency are likewise not allowed.
7. We ask you to refrain from annoying behaviors. When you go out of your way to be annoying, you can expect to be warned or banned.
8. This is not a religious group, posting religious material and advisable. Posting material that are intended to belittle a specific individual or are likely to cause insults such as calling people infidels are strictly prohibited
9. Advertisement is reserved solely for active members who have taken part in discussions.
10. If you have an announcement such as donation, you will need the admins approval prior to posting it. The admin and all future admins reserve the right to remove a post and to ban anyone who willfully violates the group rules and reserves the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the group dictate so as to ensure smooth group conversation. Please reply with accept so that we can accept you.